image source: Harmony Lane
ordinarily i wouldn't opt for a bag with chunky hardware and blatant stitching. being an uber stickler for perfect stitching i tend to stay away from bags with bold stitching. but after seeing a post on PurseBlog of CC Skye's Mimi Bag in purple, i've sort of fallen in love with the Creme one. heavily contemplating whether i should get it or not. it looks relatively trend-based, however i thought that when i purchased Foley & Corrina's Mid City Tote, i'd use it for one season and be done with it. still using it after a year, so maybe this one is a keeper. looks like something i can travel with too.
i've noticed these days i'm spending a little differently. shopping for differen't stuff. i used to be big on solely buying silk dresses and now i'm purchasing more leggins (LOVE denim leggings) for my travels and tunics. comfy stuff. of course i still rock frocks all the time but when it's winter and i'm going on my wanderwalks, i like to be comfy. paired with flat boots (Chloe makes divine buttery soft ones that mould to your feet) and a Classic Chanel Flap Bag and i'm sorted for the day.
scented candles. i go through them a little too quickly and realised that even though i'd love to buy heaps of Jo Malone, Annick Goutal Mandragore and Costes candles, it's truly eating away at my bank account. so now, i've divided as such:
- 3/6 Voluspa - Fleur de Cafe smells sultry and divine
- 2/6 Tocca - it all began with Tocca Cleopatra for me.
- 1/6 Costes, Jo Malone, Annick Goutal etc in the bedroom for an hour just before sleep.
a lot of people swear by Diptyque but i find that though the scent is pretty but a lot of black smoke comes out of it, even with a trimmed wick.
my list of favourite things:
- Soak detergent for delicates - fab for travelling - just disinfect the hotel sink first
- Gardenia by Jo Malone
- CC Skye Mimi
- Gun Metal Metallic Grey Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap
- Denim Leggings by Members Only
- Maxi dresses by Young Fabulous and Broke (that sounds like me)
- Disney Couture accessories
- Go Lomo!
- Jacquie Aiche rings
- Alex and Ani's go green concept
- Halston T-Bars